Monday, August 2, 2010

Is size the only number that matters????

Check out these stats fellas:

# of children: 0
# of cars:  1
# of houses owned: 2
# of languages spoken: 3
Current Salary:  $125,000
Frequent Flyer miles:  Too many to count


I'm single, I've never been married, I'm funny, I love sports and everyone that meets me assumes that I'm married.  So why am I not married?  Let me give you another number:

Size:  16...

Today a man I was seeing told me that he wasn't ready for a serious relationship but he thought that I was a wonderful person.  I've heard this message repeatedly and you would think that it would be easier to hear, but it isn't.  Each time, I keep thinking to myself what am I doing wrong, why is it that I can have so much success in my career, but never in my romantic relationships?

At work, I can be a problem-solver, I can dazzle people with my wit and charm. At work, people care about what's on the inside.  Outside of work is this place where people judge your exterior, making decisions about who you are before you even open your mouth. 

I wish real life could be more like work...

No comments:

Post a Comment